Where to buy mesh 10 or 12 footer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pookah

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
USA
tek2000 seems out of stock until mid December. Any other places that sell mesh 10 or 12 footers for a reasonable price?

Beware of Tek2000 dishes. The mount on it didn't survive one winter. Had to swap mounts and rebuild it. He stopped responding to my emails. So, don't expect help when the $%#$ hits the fan.

Reactions: hank123
If you lived near West tennessee and could drive I got a 10ft BUD

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using the SatelliteGuys app!
That would be a loooong drive from Toronto :)

Beware of Tek2000 dishes. The mount on it didn't survive one winter. Had to swap mounts and rebuild it. He stopped responding to my emails. So, don't expect help when the $%#$ hits the fan.

He is indeed pretty bad communicating with his clients. So far 10ft I got is working fine but I need another one.

Also forgot to mention, it will be shipped overseas so proper packaging is necessary hence why I was looking to buy new one.

That would be a loooong drive from Toronto :)

He is indeed pretty bad communicating with his clients. So far 10ft I got is working fine but I need another one.

Also forgot to mention, it will be shipped overseas so proper packaging is necessary hence why I was looking to buy new one.
There are some alright ones in ebay, cost a good penny, but I know a friend up the road bought one after seeing my dish, it looks and feels well made

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using the SatelliteGuys app!

Has anyone bought from either www.daveswebshop.com or www.satellitedish.com? Still looking for a 12 footer and tek2000 keeps pushing his in stock date.
I actually spoke with the guy at satellitedish.com because my local gunsmith thought he wanted a new dish, The fellow i spoke with was very nice and claimed to have both 10 and 12 foot dishes in stock. Was pretty pricey though. I gotta say if i were to buy a new dish i wouldnt buy anything less then a 12' dish, and might save my lunch money and spring for a 16'. But my wife would never let me buy anything else for a satellite dish ever again if i spent that kind of money.

But my wife would never let me buy anything else for a satellite dish ever again if i spent that kind of money.
Do not tell your wife you spent so much money! I always go this way and it really works! ;) When I buy some antenna I hide it for a while and only after some time when wife see it and asks tricky questions, then I say something like that: "Oh, it is very old dish and it was mine long time!". :D

Yeah, that would never work for me. The wife handles all the finances, and sometimes checks the accounts multiple times daily. Id be so busted........... However generally speaking I have a wonderful wife, who has never told me I couldnt buy something, only how long i have to wait until I could buy something. Of course I have never taken advantage of this arrangement and have never asked for anything really odd either. I got a couple of 10' dishes now and they do pretty much what i need them to do so I figure why spend more money now on something i have that works vs something i may actually need.

Status
Please reply by conversation.