Where to buy Vacuum bags?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
I ask this question simply because I haven't had to deal with buying such things, but where is the best place to look for a vacuum bag for a Eureka Vacuum bag? I think I need a type "RR" or something, but I went into a Home Depot and they had almost nothing in terms of selection. I'd prefer to just go out and buy one as opposed to getting it on Amazon and paying shipping costs. But are there any places I can go that have a good variety of vacuum bags?

I would suggest Sears at the page below (your RR - Eureka are there as well)

Sears.com

You can get them delivered or go pick them up

Grocery stores around here carry lots of vacuum bags...

I've found True Value Hardware stores to have a good stock of bags but its probably a regional thing, WalMart on the other hand doesn't carry a very big assortment at all.

I've bought from All Bags before and was quite happy with price, quality and delivery speed. There's also these guys and others.

Best of luck to ya. I bought Dyson vacuum cleaners for the office, my home, and the homes of the President and VP of the company. We're all happy. Easy to empty, no bags or filters to constantly replace, and they work as well near full as when empty- and that's pretty good. We would get one or two uses out of a bag in the office before they needed replacement. The Dysons have paid for themselves several times over by us not buying bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)