Where to buy...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
240CM prime focus dish w/ polar mount..any suggestions?

I gave up on finding anything locally and the WSI 180cm "awesome" is staying in the box.

Cheers, K

I gave up on finding anything locally and the WSI 180cm "awesome" is staying in the box.

Cheers, K

Have you tried running a "wanted" ad in Craigslist? You'd be amazed how many bites you might get on that. It doesn't cost anything to try.

Thanks mates for the suggestions, unfortunately shipping fees alone would blow my budget. It might be cheaper to rent a U-Haul, drive to Nova Scotia and steal Cyber's nice 7.5 mesh.

@ Cyber.. yep a 240cm. The GF consented to 180cm so am hoping she doesnt notice the difference, or takes out the measuring tape.

PS- If I won the powerball, I wouldnt be out shopping for a 240cm... I'd buy an uplink centre and brodcast my smiling mug on C* (and KU just for CH).

Cheers, K

Find me a decent job in Vancouver so we can relocate back to my "home and native land" and you can have my C-band stuff. Includes not only the 7.5 footer, but multiple different acutators, LNBFs, old receivers, etc. I wouldn't ship them across the country. With real estate prices the way they are in Vancouver, I'd be lucky to live in a smaller townhouse and get a Ku-band dish installed.

P.S. Let's hope you're not the winner then!

Cheers, K

now your talk'in that's a 8'
if you can find a later model mesh (late 90s>) you could be a very happy camper my 8' gets almost everything,in the past 3.5 years only had to have a 10' maybe 12-16 times. it is fine tuned with norsat lnb (dual for only past 5 months.)
good luck

Find me a decent job in Vancouver so we can relocate back to my "home and native land" and you can have my C-band stuff. Includes not only the 7.5 footer, but multiple different acutators, LNBFs, old receivers, etc. I wouldn't ship them across the country. With real estate prices the way they are in Vancouver, I'd be lucky to live in a smaller townhouse and get a Ku-band dish installed.

P.S. Let's hope you're not the winner then!

Am trying mate... here ya go: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/tlg/3824219534.html

I put an ad in the local trader paper/message board and got 4 calls with one keeper. Ads in those are free so the price was right.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)