Where to get a low price HD OTA reciever?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceshark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Dont want to fork out money for a 622 yet. I remember about a year ago reading posts about Walmart having a very low priced and fairly respectable OTA HD reciever. Could I get some reconmendations please. I already have my big channel master dual eggbeater. Just need the receiver

The generations before the H10 will work OTA without activation. The Toshiba DST3100 doesn't need an access card to work OTA but the others only need an old DirecTV card inserted into the slot to work as an OTA box.

I can personally assure you that Samsung SIR-TS160 / DirecTV HD receiver will work for OTA without being activated.

LG lst 3510 hd receiver and upconverting dvd player. Works extremely well. Available refurbished for about 169 on web sites

I have moto receiver from voom that I'm selling. I've tested them and they are active and work great. let me know.

HD200 Sony, E-86 Hughes both work without sub and are very nice can pick them up cheap, both have DVI and component as wel as 5.1 DD

jekyll said:
I have moto receiver from voom that I'm selling. I've tested them and they are active and work great. let me know.
do these receivers have a signal and quality meter on them for OTA purposes?
i keep reading that people are quoting 85 to 95% quality readings and my samsung sir-t451 on has a bar graph that seems to be constantly moving all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts