Where to get an S-tube mount?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

elshout

Original poster
Nov 14, 2008
I have read about the S-tube mount for the Slimline 5 LNB dish. Where can you buy one? I have searched the Internet and can not locate any site that sells them.

Thanks
Scott

S Tube mount

In the Slimline installation manual, it mentions the S Tube mount under optional accessories on page 3.

I also saw some post on this forum where people have discussed the S mount, but no one has ever mentioned where to buy one.

The one from Maplin does not look like the one that is intended for the Slimline dish.

I am trying to mount the dish on the corner of the house. I do not want a roof mount. My current 3 LNB dish is mounted on the fascia board, but the 5 LNB dish is bigger and heavier. The side of the house I want to mount the dish on is opposite of the direction the dish needs to point. In other words, to mount on this side of the house, the dish would have to point directly into the wall, needless to say, not possible. So I want to mount the dish at the rear of this wall on the corner. This allows for minimal visibility of the dish and a secure mount.

Thanks for the responses.

I have some but unless you plan on picking it up it's no way in hell I ship something that big.

Thats a long drive for me. ;) Thanks for the offer. Anyone in upstate NY have one?

I have read about the S-tube mount for the Slimline 5 LNB dish. Where can you buy one? I have searched the Internet and can not locate any site that sells them.

Thanks
Scott
I found the following out:
"S" Tube mount
model - DTVSTUBE
Manufacturer - Proband
this came off the approved materials list from DIRECTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)