• Texas

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Boston

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • NY Yankees

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Dan the Man,

I agree the Yankees suck thing A.) didnt belong at the SB parade and B.) is stupid.

I actually dont condone anyone screaming obscenities at players especially where kids are around. In your own home thats an entirely different story.

Just bustin on the St Louis fans. I at least had the brains to recognize classy fans. Ok so St Louis fans are the anomaly outside of the northeast.

But when the Pirates had Bonds and Bonilla and were playing the Braves in the NLCS they couldnt sell out the stadium! Oakland A's have good teams and cant fill up the joint in the playoffs.

Dodger fans leave in the 7th inning. Angels fans arent much better.

Tampa and Florida were just two big mistakes.

Bottom line for MLB to get better they outta contract teams, (union will never allow it) and revenue share. And not the revenue sharing that they have now. Owners should be forced to take the money they receive from other owners and actually put it back into the team. Ya hear that KC and Minnesota?

As for Fla if they unload Cabrera and Dontrelle I think their payroll goes under 10Million a year!

So there is my two cents. Now the rich teams NY and Boston whoever will will pay the most will get the Rocket. After all Roger always has and always will be about the money.

Now that the sorry excuse for a pitcher Zambrano is finally out of the Mets rotation, perhaps it's time for Minaya to show the Rocket some big cash!

Otherwise they're gonna have to pony up some talent got get somebody like Dontrelle Willis or Barry Zito, and it would suck to have to give up Lastings Milledge to get one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)