Where would a good place to sell satellite finding equipment be?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TheLivingDead

Original poster
Dec 2, 2009
Chesapeake, Va
Hi everyone. As you can see I'm new here. Sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum for this. I have a Perfect Vision version 3 Birdog and a Suunto Tandem inclinometer I'm trying to sell. I used to work for DirectV about 2 years ago and still have some sat. finding equipment that I just want to get rid of. Thanks for any help. :D

- Joe M.

Hi everyone. As you can see I'm new here. Sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum for this. I have a Perfect Vision version 3 Birdog and a Suunto Tandem inclinometer I'm trying to sell. I used to work for DirectV about 2 years ago and still have some sat. finding equipment that I just want to get rid of. Thanks for any help. :D

- Joe M.

EBAY

You might publish an exact list.

I do initial site surveys with a map and tune the Ka/Ku dishes with an old Hughes IRD & a poosh.
I will, for a price climb & cut trees for LOS.

Never needed no Birdog.................used 'em and they are nice for $500.00!

I expect the price of used ladders and compasses to drop as folks get out of the installation "industry" in this, the worst of all recorded financial bumps.
Vans will become cheap. All the world will be sad and dreary...every where I roam..........But way down upon the . . .

Joe

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Noob looking for some Satellite info

Piggy back Multi switches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts