Where's the edge?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chwtom

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2007
OK so for the last week or so the sides of my picture have been cut off, and i can't figure out why. ITs like I have zoomed in a little on the picture, but I haven't to my knowledge changed any setings. I have a Dish HD-DVR box and a 50" widescreen plasma tv. I looked in the dish menu, and i am set for 720p (which is what my tv is), and 16:9 format. I think it is something with the dish, because i have 2 tvs hooked up to this box and both have started doing this, and changing the zoom on the tv doesn't correct the problem.

can anyone help?

also, i can't tell you how pissed i am at the tv salesman who told me not to "waste my money" on the 1080p TVs because it would be years before anything was broadcast in 1080p. Yep, that was 6 months ago that I bought 2 720p sets. Sometimes I wish they would stop improving technology so I could be happy with what I have.

OK so for the last week or so the sides of my picture have been cut off, and i can't figure out why. ITs like I have zoomed in a little on the picture, but I haven't to my knowledge changed any setings. I have a Dish HD-DVR box and a 50" widescreen plasma tv. I looked in the dish menu, and i am set for 720p (which is what my tv is), and 16:9 format. I think it is something with the dish, because i have 2 tvs hooked up to this box and both have started doing this, and changing the zoom on the tv doesn't correct the problem.

can anyone help?

also, i can't tell you how pissed i am at the tv salesman who told me not to "waste my money" on the 1080p TVs because it would be years before anything was broadcast in 1080p. Yep, that was 6 months ago that I bought 2 720p sets. Sometimes I wish they would stop improving technology so I could be happy with what I have.

Dont ever listen to sales men, they willl tell you anything to get a sell. Infact I was watching 1080P programming 6 months ago, on my bluray and hddvd player in 1080p... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts