Wheres the Free HBO Preview?

angiecopus

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 19, 2004
Camden Ohio
Todays April 6th and the Free Hbo Free Preview should have been on. Does anybody know what time they usually put this stuff on? i was really looking forward
to watching some movies on HBO.

It's 1pm and still no HBO?
--------------
Never-mind, I see them. I was looking for HBO-HD, but that doesn't seem to be available.

Last edited:
290 - HBO-E - EchoStar7 119W TP 02 ConUS beam changed to Available
291 - HBO2E - EchoStar7 119W TP 06 ConUS beam changed to Available
292 - HBOSG - EchoStar7 119W TP 06 ConUS beam changed to Available
293 - HBO-W - EchoStar7 119W TP 19 ConUS beam changed to Available
294 - HBO2W - EchoStar7 119W TP 13 ConUS beam changed to Available
295 - HBOFM - EchoStar7 119W TP 08 ConUS beam changed to Available
296 - HBOCY - EchoStar8 110W TP 11 ConUS beam changed to Available
297 - HBOLT - EchoStar8 110W TP 21 ConUS beam changed to Available

They're available now.

"You Know" if they free previewed HBO-HD also, they might get my business. My wife got interested after we watched the rerun, Bowdlerized, version of the series "Six Feet Under." There was another HBO series she was interested in, and Rome for me. Not quite at the point where we would subscribe, but close. We'd like to see these things first run, in HD, and with the King's English in full use, not some pulpit pounder's fantasy English. We just aren't interested in more SD, and would want to see the stuff in HD before committing. We aren't likely to check out the preview in SD.

Of course, we do have some fun reading lips and figuring out the real words they said. Usually it's easy, but once on Comedy Central so much was missing we had to change the channel- we couldn't follow what was happening at all.

Shucks. :rolleyes:

Wow Charlie cheap with MLB Extra Innings and cheap with including HBO-HD, I am getting all the hbo and cinemax multiplex channels including Cinemax-HD and HBO-HD on my QAM tuner thru Charter cable. What a suprise Dish what a suprise.

No HBO-HD again!@?

To me there really is no HBO preview going on without it.

If I recall correctly, we almost had Cinemax-HD in free preview mode last October but then E* and HBO got into their spat with each other but have since kissed and made nice with each other. :love

If they were going to do that, what's the problem here?

"You Know" if they free previewed HBO-HD also, they might get my business. My wife got interested after we watched the rerun, Bowdlerized, version of the series "Six Feet Under." There was another HBO series she was interested in, and Rome for me. Not quite at the point where we would subscribe, but close. We'd like to see these things first run, in HD, and with the King's English in full use, not some pulpit pounder's fantasy English. We just aren't interested in more SD, and would want to see the stuff in HD before committing. We aren't likely to check out the preview in SD.

Of course, we do have some fun reading lips and figuring out the real words they said. Usually it's easy, but once on Comedy Central so much was missing we had to change the channel- we couldn't follow what was happening at all.

Shucks. :rolleyes:

You could always add it and take it off, a reasonable tsr would waive the 5$ transaction fee.

Wow Charlie cheap with MLB Extra Innings and cheap with including HBO-HD, I am getting all the hbo and cinemax multiplex channels including Cinemax-HD and HBO-HD on my QAM tuner thru Charter cable. What a suprise Dish what a suprise.

It's always Charlies fault eh?

Yes is it I am sick of his crap, saying he's fighting for price increases when they still raise rates every year, hmmm why is that?

Way to stick to the topic! Then again, did you even know what the topic was? :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)