Where's the home page ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not see this anywhere, but on the classic theme, the navbar is missing (on the portal), and there is a double footer! Suppose the header/footer templates need a rework!

Ok fixed.

Be aware though that the Classic Look (and even the new look) will soon be going away as neither are compatible with the new software we will be moving to.

No still vbulletin, just a different more advanced version.

The New Look style sort of works with the new software (but all the new features dont work in it) and the Classic one has lots of issues with the new software.

The new look will be a cross between the new look and classic look. In a few weeks I hope to have some folks beta test the new software and look in case I missed anything. :)

Glad to hear that PDA mode will still be availabel. It is the only way to go when reading with my Blackberry.

I couldn't be without the PDA mode. I use it most of the day when I am away from my desk. The only thing I don't like about PDA mode is I cant reply to PM's other then that its almost perfect.

I couldn't be without the PDA mode. I use it most of the day when I am away from my desk. The only thing I don't like about PDA mode is I cant reply to PM's other then that its almost perfect.

Same here... you can reply but you have to forward them and remember the user's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.