Which athlete has the hottest wife/girlfriend in sports?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
What athlete do you think has the hottest/best-looking wife?

BTW, if you guys plan on posting any pictures, let's try and keep them tame. There are rule violations we have to be careful of.

Anyway,

I'd like to nominate Tampa QB Jeff Garcia. His wife, Carmella, was a Playboy Playmate of the Year back in 2004.

jeff-garcia-wife-carmella-decesare.jpg

(Here's a picture of the happy couple.)

Oh, and she's originally from the Ohio/Cleveland area (Avon Lake, BTW)- I'll bet that HD MM has heard of her!

Ian Stewart - he married a coach's hot daughter (a coach from one of his minor league level teams).

I haven't seen a photo in awhile, so no photo to post here (but no "this thread bites without pictures" graphics, okay? ;)

Overall, I think baseball athletes seem to have the hottest wives/girlfriends (some from the MLB level, some from the local minor league level).

javascript:iBox.showURL('http://cdn.chickipedia.com/www/images/3/3b/GB01_262.jpg', '', {})
GISELE!!!!!! :heart:heart:heart:heart

Veronica Varekov
veronica-varekova-01.jpg

She married Phoenix Coyotes' hockey player, Petr Nedved in 2004.

Veronica-Varekova-2.jpg

She is a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. She has also modelled for Guess, Chanel, Victoria's Secret, etc.

Last edited:
Speaking of hockey players, how about the Great One? Wayne Gretzky's wife Janet Jones would melt a rink, and she still holds up after all these years.

xin_5002031113328862125344.jpg

I wish I had a pic of Chase Utley's wife. She was a playboy playmate as well.

Not to argue, but are you sure of that? They are high school sweethearts. He has such a squeaky clean image (sans his F*BOMB @ the HR Derby!) that he can be a bit sickening.

Now, a hot former model (Penthouse?) is the Mrs. Michael Joseph Piazza, Alicia Richter (sp?). She is beautiful.

I'm sorry, there are some nice contenders mention here, but my vote goes to Jennifer Scholle. Her boyfriend is tennis superstar James Blake.

_jennifer-scholle-gm_l3.jpg

What athlete do you think has the hottest/best-looking wife?

BTW, if you guys plan on posting any pictures, let's try and keep them tame. There are rule violations we have to be careful of.

Anyway,

I'd like to nominate Tampa QB Jeff Garcia. His wife, Carmella, was a Playboy Playmate of the Year back in 2004.

jeff-garcia-wife-carmella-decesare.jpg

(Here's a picture of the happy couple.)

Oh, and she's originally from the Ohio/Cleveland area (Avon Lake, BTW)- I'll bet that HD MM has heard of her!

Yup. Garcia met Carmella while he was QB-ing in Cleveland. I still have no idea how he ended up with her. IMO, she could've done much better.

The interesting thing is that this is only one of the string of Cleveland QB's to end up with Playboy Playmates. Tim Couch is married to Playmate, Heather Kosar.

53041711.jpg

JMO

Of the few pictured here Giselle and Carmella and Blake's GF are impressive.

Only one that is out of place for me anyway would be Jessica Simpson. Never have understood the attraction for her.

JMO

Of the few pictured here Giselle and Carmella and Blake's GF are impressive.

Only one that is out of place for me anyway would be Jessica Simpson. Never have understood the attraction for her.

I think she is very attractive...but let's be honest here....if she said "let's go now....." I SERIOUSLY doubt you would say no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)