Which athlete has the hottest wife/girlfriend in sports?

Always thought Tiger's wife, Ellen Nordgren is hot.

Of course, I've always preferred blondes too.

EllenNordgren.jpg

HD....you and me both.....! YOWZA!

The 3rd Cleveland QB/ Playboy Playmate connection.......

Derek Anderson is long term "friends" with Playmate, Sara Jean Underwood. Anderson and Underwood both grew up in Scappoose, Oregon, they both attended Scappoose High School (Anderson was one year ahead of Underwood), and they both went to Oregon State for college. Anderson is married though and from what I know, not involved romantically with the Playboy Vixen.

Here's Sara Jean Underwood's photo....

2007+ESPY+Awards+Arrivals+1sc4aMadtPWl.jpg

I'd kick my wife's ass for going out dressed like that. She isn't as hot as that girl, but at least her rack is standard equipment and not store bought option.:D

I'd kick my wife's ass for going out dressed like that. She isn't as hot as that girl, but at least her rack is standard equipment and not store bought option.:D

LMAO!! Let me tell you something about this "dress code".....I have a beautiful wife and it weren't for the fact she has turned a tad conservative as she has gotten older....I would LOVE to see her in that attire!! It would make ME look good!!! So Paul, if you have a beautiful wife....DUDE, the one that gets most of the compliments is YOU!! ..."damn Paul, you must be doing something right to have someone that hot attached to your arm........" I am sure you would LOVE to hear that!;):D:cool::up

Heather Kosar was not only just a Playmate, but the Playmate of the year! (1999, if I remember correctly). Do a google search, there are plenty more pics. The one I posted was just the most family friendly I could find ;))
:eek: :hungry:

Heather Kosar was not only just a Playmate, but the Playmate of the year! (1999, if I remember correctly). Do a google search, there are plenty more pics. The one I posted was just the most family friendly I could find ;))

OH MY.....google, here I come.....

damn....um....no pun intended....:eek:

So with ex-Browns QB's, Couch and Garcia landing hotties like Carmella De Cesare and Heather Kosar, is it safe to assume Brady Quinn will end up with a Playmate too? Even though he's a backup, the ladies all seem to faun over BQ.

So with ex-Browns QB's, Couch and Garcia landing hotties like Carmella De Cesare and Heather Kosar, is it safe to assume Brady Quinn will end up with a Playmate too? Even though he's a backup, the ladies all seem to faun over BQ.

The glamor positions...again, no pun intended....QBs, SS, Centers in basketball.

LMAO!! Let me tell you something about this "dress code".....I have a beautiful wife and it weren't for the fact she has turned a tad conservative as she has gotten older....I would LOVE to see her in that attire!! It would make ME look good!!! So Paul, if you have a beautiful wife....DUDE, the one that gets most of the compliments is YOU!! ..."damn Paul, you must be doing something right to have someone that hot attached to your arm........" I am sure you would LOVE to hear that!;):D:cool::up

My wife is a beautiful woman, for different reasons than outer beauty. She and my children do make me proud. I'm lucky to have her. My first wife was a "trophy wife", I prefer the second one. I just prefer that my wife diplay her "goodies" to a more selected audience - ME! Your point is understood, I've been there. Just more conservative in my old age.

My wife is a beautiful woman, for different reasons than outer beauty. She and my children do make me proud. I'm lucky to have her. My first wife was a "trophy wife", I prefer the second one. I just prefer that my wife diplay her "goodies" to a more selected audience - ME! Your point is understood, I've been there. Just more conservative in my old age.

YOU cannot be much older than I am. My wife does her best to make herself look good. I as long as there is no nudity....I am good as gold....;):up

YOU cannot be much older than I am. My wife does her best to make herself look good. I as long as there is no nudity....I am good as gold....;):up

Now we're back at square one. My point was about the nudIty, take a good look at the picture in question. Ti***es on display, for the whole world to see, store bought to boot! 50 yrs. old myself, by the way. And you are, how old?

Now we're back at square one. My point was about the nudIty, take a good look at the picture in question. Ti***es on display, for the whole world to see, store bought to boot! 50 yrs. old myself, by the way. And you are, how old?

43. Paul....she is not showing ANYTHING....just a tad cold and no bra....more power to her...and props to him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)