Which button is Live TV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

prashp1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2009
CT
Hello. While watching Live TV, then pausing it or rewinding it. After awhile you decide to go to Live TV.......which button do you press for it? Instead of fast forward or skipping ahead? Thanks

there is no live tv button

I just hit the ff button then the skip ahead (the one that looks like >| )
that skips to the end

...or change the channel then hit recall. BUT you won't be able to rewind past the point you changed back

Live TV was one of the things I missed from E* when I switched to Directv. Like Iceberg said, just hit the FF button until you get to live TV.

Live TV was one of the things I missed from E* when I switched to Directv. Like Iceberg said, just hit the FF button until you get to live TV.

A small subtlety, but to be clear for everyone, what Iceberg actually does is hit FF, then the 30-second Skip button, which will jump to the next tick-mark, or the end of the live buffer, whichever is first. If you are really behind, you can keep hitting the Skip to get to the live portion.

I also seem to remember reading in the user or quick start guide that you can hold down the Skip button to get to Live TV, but that has never worked well for me.

Last edited:
yeah i miss that from dish also
but i can buffer 2 streams now (when i remember how) :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)