Guide Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Shadyrest59

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Is there a way to get rid of the channel ads?

When I change to search for what's coming on HBO, Max, etc. I get 4 ads for On Demand, plus since the launch of the new HD channels, I have a new ad for HBO 2w HD in there.

Is there a way to get rid of this?

Thanks

No there is no way to get ride of these garbage adds. It's just a way for D* to screw us with their garbage that most of don't want to see or don't care about.

Oh grow up. Just friggin ignore them. And FYI at least D* is keeping them in the guide, and for the most part they are all grouped together. Dish has them spilling out onto PREMIUM CHANNELS.

Oh grow up. Just friggin ignore them. And FYI at least D* is keeping them in the guide, and for the most part they are all grouped together. Dish has them spilling out onto PREMIUM CHANNELS.

Are you 12?

Coming at me like that was totally uncalled for. I just asked a simple question and got my answer. I don't think it's me that needs to grow up.

May I suggest a chill pill for those with little tolerance for those in learning mode. I didn't always know it all but now that I do I help others so they can become as knowledgable and experienced as me. ; )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)