Which channels show Rodeo?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ely

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 9, 2005
Miami, FL
I don't really watch it but my mom is driving me crazy that she cannot longer watch Rodeo, were channels which offer the sport change numbers recently what channels currently have Rodeo shows? any help would be greately appreciated :)

Last edited:
RFD TV Channel 345 I believe. Also on Rural TV/Family Net but I'm not sure Direct TV carries that.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, it seems that DirecTV has removed The Outdoor Channel from my package on 606 which I believed is where my mom used to watch it, but if I'm not mistaken this channel was part of the CHOICE XTRA CLASSIC and it was in HD? I belive D* used to broadcast two different networks on that channel half of the day for one and the rest for the other? but I remember watching Bull Riding on that channel and it was HD, now it turns out The Outdoor Channel is only in SD and part of a higher package?, anyone knows what exactly happened?

I don't really watch it but my mom is driving me crazy that she cannot longer watch Rodeo, were channels which offer the sport change numbers recently what channels currently have Rodeo shows? any help would be greately appreciated :)

Occasionally NBC Sportsnet will show this type of programming. Check your listings.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)