Which college football games are you most excited for?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Tennessee holds the nation's longest winning streak over one team in I-A (FBS). They have beaten Kentucky 23 straight times.

Let me put that in perspective:

That year, Doug Flutie won the Heisman Trophy, BYU was national champ, the Big East had not been created, and Ohio State/Michigan still had artificial turf.

With Navy beating Notre Dame last year, I think Tennessee holds the nation's longest winning streak over one team in I-A (FBS). They have beaten Kentucky 23 straight times.

Kentucky has the current 2nd longest losing streak too. Florida has beat them 21 straight times.

I am looking forward to the SDSU vs ND game because I am going to it and more importantly it is the begining of college football for me.

Obviously I can't wait to play USC although we will be the dogs bigtime. Next to that is when we play UW. On paper we should blow them out but if Ty beats Charlie the media is going to have a field day. I guess I just want to get that game over with.

USC vs tOSU of course!!!!!! thats a tough one for me to pick my favorite. Born in Columbus, Grandparents both went there. I have a lot of respect for them. USC is our biggest rival and I respect them very much. guess I have to go with USC because it affects our schedule strength which is weak this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)