Which dealers selling the 721 for 249.00

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DishDave

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 16, 2003
looking to buy one. Which dealers are doing them at 249.00

as of today I am looking for a new receiver.
I got superdish and my jvc hm-dsr100 will not work with it.

so far
It seems like nobody on line is selling the 721 for $249.
local guys just laugh when that deal is mentioned.

but,
I am going to email dish and see if I can purchase it directly.

This is a copy of a post I made in another thread a day or two ago....

I was given the $249.00 price with no tax or shipping charges direct from Dish. They also included a DP34 switch at no additional charge. I sent an E-mail to ceo@dishnetwork.com at 5:30PM and was contacted the next day at 10:15AM. They told me to call back after everything arrived to arrange for a free install. This won't be necessary as I already have the 2 lines run from 2 DP34's installed in my attic. The installer that recently hooked up my 921 said it wouldn't hurt to have an extra DP34 switch so I asked for it and they gave it to me at no additional cost. I subscribe to AEP + locals, Dish customer for 2 1/2 yrs, and C.C. autopay.

To add on to this....my new $249.00 721 receiver arrived yesterday via UPS. I ordered it on 05/19 and it arrived on 05/26, just like C.J. at the exec. office promised it would. A very pleasant experience with Dish.

I emailed dish (ceo@....) yesterday right after my post here, I hope to here from them today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)