Which FTA satellite is your favorite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zippys

Original poster
Feb 20, 2007
I have a 39" dish with Viewsat Ultra receiver. I will set it up as a fixed dish until I get a motor installed.

If you could only watch ONE satellite, which one would you use? ENGLISH ......

zippys

Another vote for IA5. Some good English language news stuff on MHZ Worldview, Russia Today and Al Jazeera, several good Christian channels there too.

I like AMC 3 for the PBS stations, you do need AC3 audio capabilities. Excellent programing without commercials.
Bob

G10 is probably my most watched satellite, White Springs is probably my most watched channel, but whatever satellite I find with Hockey on, is my favorite FTA satellite.

Al

Gotta agree with voomvoom, G10 if I have to name ONE >but if there's hockey on any
other one, thas where i am!!!!!!

Which FTA SAT?

Hey Folks,
Was just wanting to know what is your favorite True FTA SAT?
I have an old Direc PC dish that I have been using to look at a few sats.
I been pointing it at a few Galaxy sats,but the programming is not all that great on them.So I am asking which is your favorite FTA sat to watch?
I am right smack dab in the middle of Ohio,so what is some interesting sats that I can catch on that dish?
Thanks in advance......:)

Hey Folks,
Was just wanting to know what is your favorite True FTA SAT?
I have an old Direc PC dish that I have been using to look at a few sats.
I been pointing it at a few Galaxy sats,but the programming is not all that great on them.So I am asking which is your favorite FTA sat to watch?
I am right smack dab in the middle of Ohio,so what is some interesting sats that I can catch on that dish?
Thanks in advance......:)

G10R is probably going to be the favorite for everyone by a land slide.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)