which is the DSR-922 or the 920?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
How Do You Tell Which Is The DSR-920 From The 922 ? by looking at it. does it have a number on it? or does it say dsr-922 or something on it ? from looking at the receiver because i dont know if he has the manuel for it or not

I have both. The 922 has "DSR922" in real small writing in the upper left corner on the front panel. The 920 has a silver label on the bottom of the unit identifying it as a DSR920. Have fun.

As Hermitman says, the 922 has "DSR 922" in the upper left corner on the front of the Receiver. It's right under the line that goes under the name "4DTV" (in larger letters).
But, on my 920, my sticker/label is on the back of the Receiver. On the front of the 920, in the same upper left corner, it has "4DTV", then an underline, then under that line in smaller letters the words "DIGITAL SATELLITE RECEIVER".

Al

ahhhh

the guy said it says digital satellite receiver under 4dtv so i dont really want to mess with it. he said he's had it about 7 to 8 years. so its pretty much going to die here soon. ahhh geez im guessing its a DSR920

It still might be worth getting. If you can get the dish without any problems, it's worth $150, which I think is what you said in the other thread? Good Luck on your not so easy decision!

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)