Which packages do you subscribe to?

AT120 + WB and UPN from the superstation pack and Fox distant net. I don't have any premium channels as when I did have HBO with cable I hardly ever watched it so when I switched to satellite a few years ago I didn't think it was worth it to have it anymore although I have recently thought about adding Cinemax or Starz but doubt I will.

I initialized a poll that's now been merged with DishDave's original post.
Only ten categories are allowed so vote for the choice(s) that best fit your programming.

Which packages do you subscribe to?
Check all that apply.

Basic AT Paks (AT60, AT60+, AT120, AT180)
Movies (HBO, SHO, Stars, Cinemax)
Everything Pak (see note)
HDPak
Voom
Locals (includes distant locals)
Superstations [WB/UPN] (WPIX, WWOR, WSBK, KWGN, KTLA)
International (includes any Spanish pak)
Sports (Multi-Sports-Pak, MLB, MLS)
Religious (Sky Angel)

Note: If you subscribe to Everything Pak do not also select the AT and/or Movie Paks (it's already implied). Also if you pay for both AT180 and MegaMovie as seperate packages (I use this tactic to save a few bucks on annual cost) just select Everything Pak anyways.

Iceberg said:
why do we need 2 threads for this?

Eugh this is why I hate these threads.

They are so f'ing stupid.

hopefully this one will die like the other doezen threads for this...

This poll's percentages will misrepresent the actual numbers.

If 20 people take the poll and have an average of 4 items installed, then there will be 80 "respondents." If 18 of them sub to locals, then the poll will report that 22.5% of them have locals, when it is actually 90%.

What deoderant do you use? What car polish do you use? what magazines do you subscribe to? What do you use to pick the lint out of you toenails? This has got to be even more stupid than the "I'm leaving Dish because..." posts that are on here.

BFG said:
Eugh this is why I hate these threads.

They are so f'ing stupid.

hopefully this one will die like the other doezen threads for this...

Tell you what BFG if you don't like it DELETE it you have the power........

Superstations are only for those that were grandfathered?

Question about the superstations. They are only available to those that subscribed to them many years ago and not available to new subscribers, is that correct? The reason I ask is I haven't see it being offerred for quite some time.

Nope they are still available.

$1.50 each or $5.99 for all of them.

They grandfathered thing is the superstartions comibined with locals discount

Slamminc11 said:
What deoderant do you use? What car polish do you use? what magazines do you subscribe to? What do you use to pick the lint out of you toenails? This has got to be even more stupid than the "I'm leaving Dish because..." posts that are on here.

I'm leaving Dish network because of this post!!!

From now on I'll use FISH Network with their FISH 500!

fish500.jpg

:strike: :deadhorse

I currently sub only to skyangel as a lifetimer, I am consdiering locals and AT60 (was a customer of AT180+ supers from 2001-2002) now that my SD Locals might leave 105 for 129 (Cant easly have a super dish on my apartment patio)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)