Status
Please reply by conversation.

syndicate1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
Ottawa
Hi guys,

I have a 33-36" dish that I'll like to point at a bird that will be able to provide me with programming for my toddler boy in the morning and afternoon.

I am talking shows like educational, sesame street, curious george, clifford the big red dog, thomas the tank engine etc

I also have a 1.2m dish that am setting up, but need the fixed dish to keep the little one happy.

I'll be using azbox ultra HD, and am based in Ottawa Canada

cheers

125W has all the PBS stuff you could want, some nice other things like Create, and PBS world as well. Really no other choice. The Azbox will be a good choice since there are a few DVB-S2 channels (Louisiana Public Broadcasting ) which you MIGHT be able to haul in. It's finicky.
:)

Agree with Brent, 125W has everything you could want in kid's programming. There are multiple PBS feeds, the national HD feeds, and lots of programming that appeals to all ages! I have my 1 meter Channel Master fixed on 125W.

Thank yo guys, looks like 125W it is then. Is there any other bird I can attach to the same bracket on the 33" dish to get more tv?

Probably not. With a 33" dish, you can't physically get the LNBs much closer together than 6 degrees (maybe it would be close enough for 4 if you're only looking for strong transponders) and not much further apart than that will still get you any signal (maybe 8 if you're only looking for strong transponders.) So that doesn't give you many satellites in that part of the sky with full-time unscrambled programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)