Which should I get? New H10 or RCA dtc-210

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The only thing I don't like about the RCA dtc-210 is that you manually have to change the resolutions (1080,720,480), the H10 does this automatically

Lee,

I think Sharpie may be asking if he can plug an OTA antenna into the H10 and get an NTSC station to show up in the Guide rather than if the H10 has an NTSC tuner. And yes, if you connect an OTA antenna up and do a scan, then all of the stations, analog and digital, that are available will show up.

Regards, Dan

That is not true.

I had a samsung 360. It is like the DTC-210.

I currently have a 210 and an H10.

The H10 changed the local OTA. There is no cable SD imput and the OTA air input is used for digital ATSC only.

What you have been describing is on the older models.

Personally, i think the deletion of NTSC sucks but that is way it is.

Lee,

All I can say is that on my H10 both the analog and digital stations show up after I do a scan. I am located in the Washington, D.C. area.

Regards, Dan

Lee,

Your question instantly triggered a realization that should have been obvious to me before. I did double check to make sure, and the analog stations are labelled DC4, DC5, etc. Which, of course, means that they are the DirecTV local feeds rather than the OTA analog feed.

All I can say is that this getting old is for the birds. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Regards, Dan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)