• Goltv

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Fox Soccer Channel

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Setanta Sports

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
WorldSportHD for me! :up
Although it's not a soccer-only channel, live La Liga broadcasts from Spain every weekend and occasional Uefa Cup matches all in High Definition - that's all I need.
HD picture makes a huge difference for soccer! Switching back to Fox Sports or GolTV hurts my eyes! It's not just SD: it's overcompressed SD and probably transcoded from PAL to NTSC.

Looking forward to tomorrow's live match on WorldSportHD: Real Madrid - Villarreal

FSC is a joke anymore.. the Premiership games they get are 2nd rate (Setanta gets 1st dibs.They lost the bundesliga to GolTV. I think they lost the French leauge to Setanta. I am not sure on the Serie A yet, but the matches FSC got of that last year were mostly teams on the bottom half of the table, GolTV has the good teams. The only league FSC has decent coverage of is the Argentine league, and shows tons of those USL games. I don't have setanta ....yet, but even if I did have it, channel.. I wolud go with GolTV, partically because I enjoy the Italian League. (Scandal or not) Especially when Inter Milan are playing.

I might get Setanta though as soon as I get DirecTV so I can watch Aussie Rules again .

FSC is now a joke of a channel. Too bad. I wouldn't mind Dish dropping them for Setanta instead.

Btw, I don't think UEFA Cup games are on WS anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)