Which team has been the most criticized on this board?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
On this board, we each have been known for criticizing teams.

But, which one has taken the most heat?

Is it the Lions, whom Paul reminds us many times how long they've been rebuilding for?

Is it the Islanders, whom Sandra rips to shreds?

Is it the Bengals/Steelers/Browns trifecta, where HD MM, brainfry remy, vurbano, and cybok bash the other's team over and over?

Or is it another one?

Sorry Sabres,
not to change the subject, BUT.......................

I think we should take a poll of what subject has been discussed ad nauseum on this board. Here are my candidates:

3. Brett Favre- this has quieted down lately...........THANK GAWD!!!! :eek:

2. ACC is better than the Big Least. No it isn't, the Big East is better than the Absolutely Crappy Conference.......blah, blah, blah, blah, friggin' blah!! Who the freak cares!!! It's like going back and forth about who's better looking, Rosie O'Donnell or Roseanne Barr, it really is. My conference- that sucks- is better than your conference- that sucks. Way too much time spent on such a trivial arguement. Let the madness end!!!!

And the #1 ad nauseum subject winner is:

The boy that got kicked off the Little League team................OH MY GAWD, will that thread disappear PLEASE!!!!!

I know, I know I can ignore the threads I don't like blah, blah, blah. But these have gone way overboard. Everyone else speaks their mind, so guess what, Bill will too. :D

We now resume your regularly scheduled progamming..................................

END OF RANT. :shh

Last edited:
2. ACC is better than the Big Least. No it isn't, the Big East is better than the Absolutely Crappy Conference.......blah, blah, blah, blah, friggin' blah!! Who the freak cares!!! It's like saying Rosie O'Donnell is better looking than Roseanne Barr, it really is. My conference- that sucks- is better than your conference- that sucks. Way too much time spent on such a trivial arguement. Let the madness end!!!!

I can't believe I started that whole thing. Sam and David pushed me over the edge with their Big East bashing- that's how it started.

BTW,

As for what I think has been discuseed ad nauseum, I'll go with Paul going on and on and on about how the Lions have been rebuilding since 1957.

HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO HEAR IT, PAUL?!

WE KNOW- THEY STINK!

BTW,

As for what I think has been discuseed ad nauseum, I'll go with Paul going on and on and on about how the Lions have been rebuilding since 1957.

WE KNOW- THEY STINK!

That's different, I find it funny when Paul uses that line. He's not disrespecting someone elses team/league, because the Lions are HIS team. I can feel his pain when he types that.

Same thing when those guys talk about the AFC North. HDMM, Brainfry, Ramy and the rest jab each other, but it's all in fun. I personally find their posts about the Stoolers/Brownies/Bungles/Ratbirds fun and entertaining......but that's me.

I am pretty tired of the different versions of the SEC is BETTER than the Big Ten. IT gets boring sometimes. Have you noticed that ALL have to do with football? LOL!

... It's like going back and forth about who's better looking, Rosie O'Donnell or Roseanne Barr, it really is...

Good one. Sorta like this year's election choices.
lmao.gif

I can't believe I started that whole thing. Sam and David pushed me over the edge with their Big East bashing- that's how it started.

BTW,

WE KNOW- THEY STINK!

What the hell will I HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT THEN?:D
Don't fret none, Sabres, a few more losses, and I'll lose interest, just like I did with the Tigers. You could put me on the ignore list, you know.
Hockey starts soon, and I'll be telling you how great the Wings are, and that the rest of the NHL might as well just phone it in. Seriously. We'll just keep the cup for a few more seasons, and then we'll auction it off to the highest bidder.:D

That's different, I find it funny when Paul uses that line. He's not disrespecting someone elses team/league, because the Lions are HIS team. I can feel his pain when he types that.

Same thing when those guys talk about the AFC North. HDMM, Brainfry, Ramy and the rest jab each other, but it's all in fun. I personally find their posts about the Stoolers/Brownies/Bungles/Ratbirds fun and entertaining......but that's me.

I'm with you one that one. There's some funny stuff there. Sometimes it gets a little too serious around here, it's just games were talking about here.

As for your first statement, well I think he's run that phrase into the ground. It was only funny the first 600-700 times I wrote it.:D

Unfortunately, I'm losing my leg to stand on in this one. Instead of backing anything up with my team's performance, I'm going to have to start getting more creative. :mad:

The Lions take a lot of crap on this board, but it's from their own fans. I guess those of us who are fans of bad teams have the most right to be critical....

Unfortunately, I'm losing my leg to stand on in this one. Instead of backing anything up with my team's performance, I'm going to have to start getting more creative. :mad:

The Lions take a lot of crap on this board, but it's from their own fans. I guess those of us who are fans of bad teams have the most right to be critical....

But it's fans like yourself and Paul that I have the most respect for. You're not bandwagon fans, you stay with your teams through the bad times. Believe me, I know what that's like, my team was the laughingstock of the NFL for many years.............but I never missed a game.

You are preaching to the choir....:(

Don't fret none, Sabres, a few more losses, and I'll lose interest, just like I did with the Tigers. You could put me on the ignore list, you know.

Why would I do that?

The only person I've ever put on my ignore list was Blankenship after his gutless and idioctic post a few weeks back. You're more rational than he ever was.

It's not that I don't like your 'Rebuilding since 1957' thing- it's the amount of times I hear it.

If you put it in your signature on a permanent basis, I'd think that would be better.

On this board, we each have been known for criticizing teams.

But, which one has taken the most heat?

Is it the Lions, whom Paul reminds us many times how long they've been rebuilding for?

Is it the Islanders, whom Sandra rips to shreds?

Is it the Bengals/Steelers/Browns trifecta, where HD MM, brainfry remy, vurbano, and cybok bash the other's team over and over?

Or is it another one?

This is so EASY, I can't believe your asking it.

Take a look at the LSU/ Florida guys and the rest of the SEC fans ...
The obvious answer is :

"The Ohio State Buckeyes "

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts