College Football Week Three TV Sked

I wonder how the rescheduling of the Texas-Arkansas game will affect the ABC 3:30 ET broadcast window. Will Oregon-Purdue be sent as the primary game to those locations? Ga Tech-Va Tech?

3:30 EDT
UCLA @ BYU on Versus.

I'm assuming in SD.

Matt, will Versus broadcast any games in HD this season?

I think we might see Versus CFB in HD if they again do the five PAC-10 home games in HD.

What I find funny is that they touted the Versus studio show as being in HD, but the pregame show is only aired on Versus in SD.

UPDATE: Friday's Baylor-WSU Game Televised on FSN Affiliates & Streamed Live on Web :: Free video of Bears-Cougars football game to be streamed lived on BaylorBears.com
UPDATE: Friday's Baylor-WSU Game Televised on FSN Affiliates & Streamed Live on Web

Free video of Bears-Cougars football game to be streamed lived on BaylorBears.com

BaylorBears.com to offer free video stream of the Baylor-Washington State football game.

Football Home

HEADLINES
UPDATE:Friday's Baylor-Washington State Game To Stream Live On Web, Three FSN Affiliates
Baylor Moves Football Game To Friday Due to Weather Implications

TV Listings for Football vs. Washington State Sept. 13

RELATED LINKS
• Follow all of the college football action at CollegeSports.com

• Email this to a friend

Sept. 11, 2008

FREE Live Video Stream

UPDATE: Sept. 11, 8:45 p.m.
Friday's Baylor-Washington State football game will be televised live at 7:30 p.m. CDT nationally on Fox College Sports Central (FCS Central) and regionally on FSN Southwest, FSN announced late Thursday. The game will also air at 11 p.m. PDT on FSN Northwest.

FSN will air Baylor's in-stadium feed (BaylorVision), paired with audio from the Baylor-ISP Sports Network's John Morris (play-by-play) and J.J. Joe (analyst).

The telecast is in addition to a previously announced free live video web stream available on BaylorBears.com and WSUcougars.com.

The game, originally scheduled to be played Saturday and to be televised nationally on FSN, was moved due to complications brought on by Hurricane Ike. FSN was unable to rearrange its schedule and crew to originate its own national telecast on FSN on the new date and time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baylor's recently moved football game vs. Washington State, to kickoff Friday at 7:30 p.m. CDT, will be streamed live and free of charge over the internet at BaylorBears.com and WSUcougars.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)