White area still needs waivers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

peano

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 6, 2004
I was told by a CSR that my distant nets which I have had in the past at the same service address now need waivers to turn them back on? Locals are not available either OTA or through Directv.

Who would I be getting waivers from? Local stations that don't exist? I don't understand.

"MAYBE" there is a local affiliate "claiming" to serve you via OTA now; but I would call back and re-verify. Also, if you had DNS waivers at one time did you cut them off and now want them back or have you had them all along? To the best of my knowledge as long as you have current / active DNS waivers and service and do not end the service yourself, I thought they stayed active; maybe I am wrong. Now if you ended your DNS service at some point maybe you gave up those rights and need to re-apply?

I had my Directv service on suspension for many months. I think I "moved" back to my billing address when I suspended.

Going to try CSR roulette.

They say it will take 72 hours instead of the normal 45 days since I had them before. I can live with that.

I must say the HD PQ looks better on D*. I still have both and will do some realtime comparisons shortly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)