White areas, SHVERA and THE LETTER

I have Fox distants (through qualification of the Dish website) and locals. Have not received the letter

CBS was available right at the end but never added it. CBS is Grade B according to everything I ever saw

I have had all the distant networks and locals since each was available. I "live" in an area that was considered a white area for the 4 major networks but served by PBS and UPN. I have not touched my account since. Later I noticed I was receiving NBC distants due to a waiver. So the last time I checked, ABC, CBS, Fox - unserved. NBC - grade B.

See ya
Tony

I live 65 miles from LA but am listed in LA DMA. However I can not receive OTA signals due to distance & mountains. I have received LA & NY network for more than 9 years, but still got "the letter". I do not know if I can win white area case claim because of the DMA listing. I am taking distant NY option and will get local LA with min cable package.

The white area will be different for digital and will not be determined until July 1. An interesting side note, watch the mad scurry of local stations trying to upgrade their digital facilities before July 1.

toto said:
The white area will be different for digital and will not be determined until July 1. An interesting side note, watch the mad scurry of local stations trying to upgrade their digital facilities before July 1.

Where did the July 1st date come from ? Can you at least reference a source ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)