White smoke or black from Cablevision on Monday?

gutter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 26, 2004
Monday could be a big day at the Vatican and and Cablevision as the leaders of both make decisions. Does anyone think that anything new regarding VOOM programming on other distributers will emerge? Will C. Dolan be elected Pope? ;)

gutter said:
Monday could be a big day at the Vatican and and Cablevision as the leaders of both make decisions. Does anyone think that anything new regarding VOOM programming on other distributers will emerge? Will C. Dolan be elected Pope? ;)
I predict that decisions will be made, but we won't hear about them until after the shutdown - May 1st at the earliest. I also predict that Jimmy will be elected Dope! :D

dont know if dolan will be elected pope, but the same e-mails that i get from voom now, they also send me a notice in the mail, got one in the mail yesterday, for me to find another provider, because they are still going out on the 30th, my day of doom not voom :(

With an luck, the smoke will be coming from the smoldering carcass of James FH. Dolan.

Jamey K said:
With an luck, the smoke will be coming from the smoldering carcass of James FH. Dolan.

Don't we wish. But it will probably come out white since he has been usually full of coke. ;)

Jamey K said:

effigy01.jpg

LMAO! Oh wow am I so late to getting the whole white smoke / black smoke joke thing.

Funny!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts