Whitesprings TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
They still follow a schedule on the net so maybe there's hope. I plug my computer into the TV. And watch. Some good old stuff. They have improved the online feed. But it just doesn’t seam as good as when it was on from the dish.

Some links I found to be interesting; while we wait for what, who knows?

White Springs Media

Home Page Victor M. Ives, Broadcaster

Victor Ives presents

In]In]In Memory

TalkStar Radio Morning Co-Host Kim Matthews Dies 3-29-08 Courtesy of Radio Ink
WHITE SPRINGS, FL -- March 27, 2008: Kim Matthews, co-host with Ed Shiflett of TalkStar Radio Networks' American Daybreak morning show, has died at age 40, the network reports. Matthews, known on the air as TalkStar Kim, also served as Production Director for the company's White Springs TV satellite network. TalkStar CEO Victor Ives said in a statement, "It is hard to think of what the mornings will be like without the banter between Kim and Ed. We have already been getting calls from listeners saying they are missing the radio show. It is now our sad duty to report the reason why the show isn't being aired. The bright light of her humor and grace has been dimmed. But Kim Matthews will not be soon forgotten." The local affiliate of The TalkStar Radio network is WPGS-AM 840.
Kimberly Ann Matthews was born on June 29, 1967 in Saddlebrook, NJ, and grew up in Lincoln Park, NJ. She moved to Florida in 1989 where she spent her remaining days. She passed away peacefully on Wednesday March 26, 2008.
She was the loved radio personality of TalkStar Kim on American Daybreak on local station TalkStar 840 AM and nationally on the TalkStar Radio Network. She was also the Production Director of White Springs TV a small national movie channel for cable systems and TV stations. She is survived by Parents: Linda and Terrence Matthews. Children: Samantha, Amy, and Kelley Mackey. Grandchildren: Maria Lea and James Mackey. Sisters Dawn Kaisen, Debbie Matthews, and Kelly Higgins.
Her loving companion Ed Shiflett.

Well, it was on KDEO LD 23-2 Denver.
I just checked and it is now "My Family TV". It had been White Springs since June and it was on last week when I watched something there. I thought it was still on yesterday but it appears the new channel has similar programming. Guide data is still showing White Springs programming.

EDIT: I just found their web site and it looks like KDEO dumped White Springs last Wednesday.
KDEO-LD CHANNEL 23 | CH 23.2 Schedule

I wonder if it is going away for good soon?

I checked whitesprings.tv the other day. I'm not sure how long they've had their current page up, but it appears they intend to come back to satellite sometime in the future. "Watch for new satellite coordinates!", it says.

I guess all we can do is sits and waits and sometimes just sits.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)