Who all makes 1.8 m dishes?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
In other words, same as ITB with Polar Mount

ITB Dish Antenna 180cm / 6 feet Offset - KD180S :D

GEOSATPro/ITB/Azure 1.8m 47dB vs CM 1.8m 45.5 dB :)

:cool: FedeSat ..... Here is a quick Satellite 101: ITB carries an OEM product from the same factory under a manufacturing agreement. Several years ago, Satellite AV facilitated an agreement between ITB and the manufacturer, Azure Shine to provide reduced distribution cost to our customers in the Caribbean.

Many satellite equipment providers use the same factories for our products. It is a small industry and several manufacturers are recognized as leaders in providing specific products. Azure Shine is one of those manufacturers. Their products are more expensive to manufacture, but they stand out in the competition.

Yes..... similar base models, but the OEM process allows the purchaser to modify the item to suit their market. GEOSATpro provides their customers with many upgrades to the assembly, hardware and heavy textured finish of our products. Just because an item offers similar specifications, doesn't make it the "SAME".

We encourage anyone to provide side by side comparison of GEOSATpro products to the competition! We know the products that are out there because we buy and test our competitor's products. We don't sell a product unless it offers our customers exceptional value, quality and performance.

That's a strange looking fork lift Brian. I have a Hyster H80C. I put pallets on mine & do things like you did in your picture all the time. They are a very handy machine.

Attachments

• hyster_H80C.JPG
    hyster_H80C.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 123
  • badboy.JPG
    badboy.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 110
Bendi articulated lifts are great for working tight aisles and corners. Picks at 20+ feet! Usually one of the warehouse guys will pick pallets, but I have very S..L..O..W..L..Y dropped a top pallet when it has to be done and no one was around! Gives me new respect for those guys every time I am humbled trying to operate it!

PS. Works great for straightening a bent RV awning! :eek:

Brian, don't know if it's feasible/possible but would you consider selling this dish without the polar and fixed mounting hardware?

As I mentioned earlier I would be interested in mounting this reflector on a BV H-H mount, and wouldn't need all those other pieces/parts.

I'm sure that would result in a greatly reduced price ;) for this item also, maybe even enough to account for the WAF when I consult with my "home finance advisor". :D

Keep us in the loop on this one, I would think there should be a huge commercial market for this one, hope you sell a million. :up

The GEOSATpro 1.8m reflector will most likely not be available separately from the mount. The dishes are imported inclusive of hardware.

We have opted to stock the polar mount design over the standard fixed mount design specifically for the hobbyist market. A polar mount offset design provides an unique product for distribution. We anticipate that the same mount will also be utilized for fixed mount installations with the inclusion of a bar to be installed in place of a linear actuator.

Thanks for your support on this project!

The GEOSATpro 1.8m reflector will most likely not be available separately from the mount. The dishes are imported inclusive of hardware.

We have opted to stock the polar mount design over the standard fixed mount design specifically for the hobbyist market. A polar mount offset design provides an unique product for distribution. We anticipate that the same mount will also be utilized for fixed mount installations with the inclusion of a bar to be installed in place of a linear actuator.

Thanks for your support on this project!

Ah so, I figured that they would be shipped as a mount/reflector unit, makes sense.

And I should have said "...I would think there should also be a huge commercial market for this one.... Depending on price point, of course, those molded dishes are high dollar (and high quality, of course). I figured the polar mount option would be geared towards the hobbyist market. :)

Sounds like you will be adding a linear acuator to your product offerings, also?

I know that Moteck (Model 180?) had a "light-duty" H-H motor avalable in the past, but do you know of anyone in North America that offers (or is developing) an H-H motor that would cap mount on top a 3"-4" pipe, and handle a 4'-6' offset, or prime focus dish? I'm planning on using a Birdview (or Ajak) mount but wondered if anything else was out there?

Thanks for the info, let us know when they load them on the boat! ;)

That was the reason why I went to a 1.2 Offset instead of 1.5 or 1.8 offset, the H2H motor is the hardest part to find, I haven't seen any 1.2M+ offset dish with actuators, so now I'm wondering how an 1.8 offset will handle Ku compared with an 1.8 prime focus.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts