Who are you favorite SatelliteGuys members and why?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Who are your favorite members of SatelliteGuys and why?

I have far too many favorites to list, BTW.

Well, at least you said "favorite" and not "least favorite."

Jason,

I'm not that type of person.

I don't have enemies on SatelliteGuys.

I know, I saw the intent of your post. And I know the possibilities of the second post, which lead to my post.

That said, my favorites area Scott & LER, simply for keeping the site online. From what I hear, that's been kinda tough lately with the software upgrade and some tough-to-find bugs.

I was concerned about it just asking for trouble, hence my post. It's address is too close to a part of town that I avoided, and has now been cleared for new construction.

I was concerned about it just asking for trouble, hence my post. It's address is too close to a part of town that I avoided, and has now been cleared for new construction.

Always good to avoid the pitfalls in life.

Now back to who people like at Satelliteguys...

Ok I will put it this way.
My favorites know who they are because they know and see my posts.
The reason these people are my favorites .... they treat me with respect and never give me a wise a** answer . When I post in a forum they frequent I don't feel invisible.

In addition I have the utmost respect for those that keep this forum running through all the adversity.

Honestly I couldn't answer that one.. I'm amused by a few like vurb, claude, etc.. well informed thanks to scott, iceberg, digi, etc.. I read ice, vurb, and digi's messages the most, mostly cause they post the most.. I've been reading more from you sabres.. I liked the avitar judging that was cool :)

Like I said I really don't know who I could classify as my favorite.. too many great posts on here..

PS, oh almost forgot JohnH.. always important to read his posts.. :)

My favorites are the ones that have earned my respect, agree or disagree they aren't afraid to speak their mind; they already know who they are. :)

NightRyder

Last edited:
I like everybody here, most especially my friends at the sports forum. Jimbo is a great guy, even if he does support "that evil school from down South", Salsadancer makes me laugh, and think at the same time. Sabresrules comes up with great topics, Cyboko also has a great sense of humor, HD MN loves going 'round and round' with me about the Tigers/ Tribe. Maybe too many people to list them all, but they all keep things interesting. Most of all, they all giggle at my satire. And I got to thank Ramy, for letting me off the hook, when I should have been spanked a few months back. Great moderator.

I like everybody here, most especially my friends at the sports forum. Jimbo is a great guy, even if he does support "that evil school from down South", Salsadancer makes me laugh, and think at the same time. Sabresrules comes up with great topics, Cyboko also has a great sense of humor, HD MN loves going 'round and round' with me about the Tigers/ Tribe. Maybe too many people to list them all, but they all keep things interesting. Most of all, they all giggle at my satire. And I got to thank Ramy, for letting me off the hook, when I should have been spanked a few months back. Great moderator.

Thanks Paul.:D Right back at ya.

Besides Paul, Jimbo and Ramy (hee hee Bungle guy.:D), most of the people I respect aren't over here a lot anymore, they are Pit Dwellers.

Who are your favorite members of SatelliteGuys and why?

I have far too many favorites to list, BTW.

I was re-reading this thread, when I noticed you started this thread, and then took the easy way out of answering your own question. They can't all be your favorites. I took the time, now it's your turn:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)