Who are you favorite SatelliteGuys members and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was re-reading this thread, when I noticed you started this thread, and then took the easy way out of answering your own question. They can't all be your favorites. I took the time, now it's your turn:D

Just a guess, but I'll say Sabres' favorite has to be Sandra.

Last edited:
My favorite is me

Real soon it will be me again and in a couple of weeks it will still be me

And of course I try to save you money by taking your favorite station off the air--it is still me

and no I am not Charlie the Tuna he is not me.

Just a guess, but I'll say Sabres' favorite has to be Sandra.

She's one of my favorites.

I have a lot of favorite memberss, but I rank them all equally. I don't rank them.

BTW, HD MM, you're easily one of them.

I don't play favorites. I don't prefer one over the other- all my favorites (too many to list, BTW) are equally great.

I don't like to play favorites. I like you all equally.

Well as much as I feel like Im sitting in on a casting party for legaly blond I will have to say that its Prize Goddess because any woman that would not only not stand in the way of her husbands spending an excessive amount of time on the computer building a hobby site online but she hasnt skinned him alive for the money that he has put into the site wich is probably more than what an H3 is worth I'd wager so that makes her my favorite.

I like almost everyone for very specific reasons. Everyone is different and because of this we cannot like or dislike everybody the same ya know. When I'm in a good mood and want to laugh my favorite members will be the fun jokers if you will. When I'm talking about a more serious issue my favorites will be those with great experience and expertise in the specific field to which my issue resides.

But if I had to pick one person as a favorite it would be Scott because simply put without Scott we wouldn't be asking this question!!!!!!!!!!!;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)