Who are you talking to?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Timeclock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 24, 2010
tenn
The other day I tried to log onto my DTV web site and was shown a banner saying there is a system failure so try again later or call this number" I waited till the next dad and tried again with the same results. I called the number and got a person at AT&T U-Verse site who didn’t have a clue about the workings of DTV. We went around and around for a while and seeing that he didn't / couldn’t know what the problem was I said thank you. I called an old DTV support number and got a DTV person who told me that they are working on the problem and it was fixed shortly after. FYI if you have a problem and you call either AT&T or DTV you need to check which side of this company you are talking to.

Reactions: dalyew
I called about some billing & programming changes recently, took me over & hour for simple questions to be answered. Had to deal with AT&T for billing questions then transferred to DTV for programming changes. None had a clue how to answer both concerns on their own. I'm giving them time to sort this out but for now budget lots of time for any telephone support.

Sent from my SM-N910T using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: pattykay
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)