Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, from that era, you've got to agree that Diana Rigg (Emma Peel on the Avengers) must be added to this list...
I won't deny that, but I didn't see Emma until later on. The Avengers was a syndicated show and back then we only had one TV station and it split it's programming between all 3 networks, mostly CBS and NBC, with occassional ABC shows. It didn't have a lot of syndicated shows and the Avengers wasn't one of them. We did have another station briefly, but it went dark. It was with the Dumont Network.

There are probably several that could be added to my list. Like:
Penny from Sky King
Judy from Lost In Space
or the Blonde Ensign of Captain Kirk, can't seem to get her name off the tip of my tongue
Peggy secretary of Mannix

Is this where the question comes up again: "Who do you prefer (or identify with, if you're female), Ginger or Mary Ann?" :tux:

Attachments

• JaniceRand.jpg
    JaniceRand.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 131
I may be showing my age?

Laura Petrie
Elly May Clampett
Helen Crump
Samantha Stevens
Jeannie

I was with you until Helen Crump. The real hotties in Mayberry were Thelma Lou and Juanita.

1. Olivia Newton John - I officially entered puberty in 1977 (I was 11) when she came out in the spandex outfit at the end of Grease. I still have a well worn copy of her Physical Long Form VHS music video.....

2. Raquel Welch - The original J. Lo figure.....

3. Jenny Agutter... - When she wore that tunic in Logan's Run I was smitten.....

4. Jane Fonda in Barbarella.... -- OK, politics aside, for a 14 year old in 1980, discovering this movie on HBO was eye opening.... Especially when Duran Duran had her in the machine...

5. Erin Grey as Wilma Deering in Buck Rogers..... I preferred her with the blond hair.... Oh, the first season.... The second season with the white sailor uniform was beyond cringeworthy.....

6. Rachel Ward -- BEFORE she cut her hair in Against all Odds.... Gorgeous in Sharky's Machine w/ Burt Reynolds.....

7. Monique Gabrielle - a Cinemax staple -- Check out Amazon Woman on The Moon or Chained Heat for examples of her "work"

8. Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in the slave outfit in Jedi. Nuff Said.....

9. Barbara Eden. A gorgeous blond bordering on bimbo level on the IQ scale who keeps saying "Yes, Master". Add her brunette "sister" into the mix too......

10. Rebecca DeMornay - When she bends her back and kisses Tom Cruise in Ricky Business and the doors blow open with the leaves blowing....... Whew. I hear she loves "choo choos" too as per Guido the Killer Pimp.....

Originally Posted by voomvoom
I may be showing my age?

Laura Petrie
Elly May Clampett
Helen Crump
Samantha Stevens
Jeannie

OK, from that era, you've got to agree that Diana Rigg (Emma Peel on the Avengers) must be added to this list...

Barbara Feldon!!!!!!!!

I was gonna say Joan Jett and will leave it at when she was hot back in the day because if you see her now my god has she hit the wall, the wall behind the wall, and then been hit by the truck that came up behind her.

Van you owe me new keyboard and monitor...that is one of the funniest things I have read in a while. Thanks for the laugh :)

I had a thing for Farah Fawcett, but she was a love object. Valerie B. always had my heart. She was only a little older than me. However, I could easily have cheated on Valerie with Marsha Brady (isn't her name Maureen McCormack, or something like that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts