Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 3847.jpg
    3847.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 134
When I was 5, I wanted to grow up and marry Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched.

When I was 5, I wanted to grow up and marry Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched.

I always liked her too. I remember being very turned on when I saw the Lizzie Borden movie she made and the scene where she got nude to do the murders and then went into the basement to wash off and you could see her nude reflection on something metal. That's when I realized that people had dark sides and weren't always what you thought they were.

My personal favvorite was Peggy Lipton from the original Mod Squad , Brooke Shields, Bo Derek for a while, Sheryl Tiegs, Farrah Faucet and the list goes on.

lipton.jpg

My guess would be Rachael Welch

from the poster of "100 Million Years B.C."...

That would have been my guess, too, but it is not the right answer.

Now, here is a disheartening clue: it's a guy (and it's not Mark Spitz)

Raquel.

She was born Jo Raquel Tejada on September 5, 1940 in Chicago, Illinois.

She's on #4 in her husband collection, and he's 15 years younger than her.

Auditioned for the role of Mary Ann in "Gilligan's Island."

One of her own quotes pretty much sums it all up: "If you have physical attractiveness you don't have to act."

Shaun Cassidy?

Nope. According to, "the internet", it was The Fonz, with nearly 3 million posters sold versus over 11 million of Farrah (including replacements). and who was almost, The Mash. When Happy Days was being developed, Winkler's character was to be named Masharelli. but with the success of the M*A*S*H movie and TV show, they were concerned that it would seem that they were trying to piggyback on the success of that name.

My personal favvorite was Peggy Lipton from the original Mod Squad , Brooke Shields, Bo Derek for a while, Sheryl Tiegs, Farrah Faucet and the list goes on.

lipton.jpg

I saw a recent picture of her with her daughter. she is still quite ahottie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.