Who do you consider the greatest quarterback of all-time?

He didn't play @ Indiana, he played 1 year @ Purdue, then transferred to Illinois.

You're right. As old as I am I get confused. It was the Illinois --Colorado game, his senior year, that Jeff George didn't play after halftime.:D

When he was an All-American at Indiana, they played Colorado his senior year. When Buffalo ball is played, bodies are carried off the field, it might be the other team it might be Colorado players. It is not a game for girls. Jeff pulled himself from the second half.:D

You're kidding, right???...or very drunk???...:confused:

For starters, it's Jeff George, not Jorge...he played at Purdue before transferring to Illinois, he never played for or was an All American at Indiana, was known to quit on his teams throughout his career, and has to be one of the biggest momma's boys ever in professional sports!!!...:rolleyes:

And you just happen to live in San fran.:rolleyes:

Of course I am a home towner. I'am glad that a least we had those great quarterbacks and great years.

I feel sorry for folks whose home team have never been to the superbowl.

PS I was lucky to see my Niners win the Superbowl at Stanford Stadium which is in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)