Who else found other means to subscribe to HBO and/or Cinemax? What service is it?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I use Spectrum TV Choice. I actually signed up months before I decided to add HBO and Cinemax, but I figured later on I would add them as well. This works out mostly perfectly because I can watch live TV on those stations, use cloud DVR, and sign into the HBO Go and Max Go apps with Spectrum as my provider. Not perfect, but pretty close. Anybody else?

I use Spectrum TV Choice. I actually signed up months before I decided to add HBO and Cinemax, but I figured later on I would add them as well. This works out mostly perfectly because I can watch live TV on those stations, use cloud DVR, and sign into the HBO Go and Max Go apps with Spectrum as my provider. Not perfect, but pretty close. Anybody else?
You subscribe to Dish and another multichannel provider?

Sent using Tapatalk

I was getting the annual Amazon Prime so I added the HBO/Cinemax bundle for around $20 to my Prime Video (which also allows me to log in to HBO Now) with all the live channels in the Prime Video app.

Reactions: HipKat
Spectrum offered us a package of their premium package minus Cinemax through their straming system for 15 dollars a month for two years. We have their internet and basic package o 22 channels. I stream through Roku. I cound not do it with Fire. 70 channels

HBO Now.
1-month $14.99 subscription plus a free trial was enough to watch the entire last season of the Game of Thrones in real time. I might subscribe again just for the Westworld.

I get access to AT&T WatchTV and subsequently HBO through my selected AT&T wireless phone plan.

As I result I have access to HBO go which I access through my Apple TV App.

Not currently watching anything on HBO.

Apple TV+, Netflix, prime, and Disney+ give us access to everything we want to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Subscribe to HBO NOW directly, paying using discounted Gift Cards (bought a year’s worth 2 months ago at 50% off), the biggest plus is since I subscribe direct with HBO I will get access to HBO Max.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Amazon, with their store card which I use for anything Amazon related it's an additional 5% cash back.

I recently added HBO from Amazon Prime, it was on sale for $8. per month and has live streaming of HBO channels. I tried HBO Now on free trial and had issues, plus it didnt have live streaming.

Sent from my SM-975U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)