Who is currently in charge at D?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
cubiclefriends.jpg

Is it Murdoch or Malone?

It still is in the process of being switched from NewsCorp to Liberty Media.It still has to be approved.:rolleyes:

That said : Murdoch ..... for the moment .

edit : It is no longer Murdoch and I could not remember the persons name, harshness says it's Chase Carey, that name seems to ring a bell ....

Jimbo

Last edited:
Chase Carey is, and has been for some time, the President and CEO of DIRECTV. Chairmans of the Board have come and gone, but he's still in the big chair.

Thanks for the replies. I thought it was all moved over then saw something in the news that said the transaction was still in process. Didn't mean anything negative but looking at the thread title I can see it kind of sounds that way. Depending on how things shake out with HD I may move to D from E this Fall but I'd like to see the ownership transition completed before making a decision to switch.

I thought it was all moved over then saw something in the news that said the transaction was still in process.
Today is day 143 of the 180 day process. The clock is running and hasn't stopped yet.

Here's a link: Liberty Media - DirecTV

In reading through the communcations, it would seem that the FCC hasn't been working very hard at discovery until recently.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)