Who is going to the Super Bowl from the NFC?

Who is going to the Super Bowl from the AFC?

• Total voters
CPanther95 said:
BTW, it should be the Panthers. ;)
Well, I guess it depends on how much running they do. :) I knew I should have used the preview button. Maybe a mod would be kind enough to fix it.

Ok, here we go...

Washington at Tampa Bay: Washington in a boring, close game
Carolina beats NY Giants on the road. No shockey and a first time QB won't be enough to stop carolina.

Seattle beats Washington easily at home.
Carolina beats Chicago on the road because chicago is over-rated. The browns beat them and they lost to other decent teams. Too erratic and no quarterback. Carolina is too much for them and their defense.

Seattle vs. Carolina is a toss-up. I voted for seattle but I think carolina could get there if Fox wasn't their coach...Too close to call right now...Being in Seattle will help...

Last edited:
Purogamer said:
Carolina beats Chicago on the road because chicago is over-rated. The browns beat them and they lost to other decent teams. Too erratic and no quarterback. Carolina is too much for them and their defense.
I don't know about that. Chicago beat them once this year in the Windy City, holding the Panthers to just a field goal. Triple cover Steve Smith and you've stopped Carolina's passing game.

The problem in the NFC is that all these coaches are sometimes great, sometimes the dumbest f**ks you ever saw coach a game...I realize none of them are in Mike Martz territory but still, Fox and Holmgren can be iffy at times...

Bears have a QB controversy (It's not who's better, it's who's worse), and carolina has come on strong. Steve Smith led the league in yards, and Delhomme is pretty damn Good. So is DeShaun foster. It's been a long time since november 20th, and the bears aren't exactly the talk of the league. They've been lucky in most people's minds, and I stand corrected. They lost to the browns TWICE in about a month's timespan...

the bears, get outta here...

Seattle hasn't proved that much. They played 4 playoff bound teams and lost two of those (Jacksonville and Washington). The two they beat were Indy (during a "resting" week) and the Giants (who won't be a playoff team after this weekend ;) )

Nah, the Browncos have gotten as much coverage as they deserve....

Agreed about seattle, they've gotta stop falling short if they want to get some respect.

Yeah, if they win next week, that'll help get them some respect, but you'd think a 13-3 season would at least get them some positive recognition.

I was quite pleased that Alexander got the MVP award. He definitely earned it. Now, if they'd just sign him to a multi-year deal...

They can go 15-1 every year for all I care, but if they choke in the playoffs every year they'll never get respect...

Look at the Patriots compared to the Colts for a good example...Colts SHOULD be highly favored every year but when they meet in the playoffs, it's almost a lock that indy is going home in the eyes of anyone not owning a peyton jersey...

Edit: Someone get Korsjs a tissue...Welcome to the Offseason Buc fans...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts