Who is your choice to win?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Just wondering who is your choice to win this season?

Here are my two picks but it is not because I think they will win but it who is I drew in our family poll.

Ashley Hamilton/ Edyta Sliwinska

Macy Gray/ Jonathan Roberts

I did not have a chance to watch the show yet as there are to many other things I watch on Monday night. How did Macy and Ashley do?

It was only the guys last night, and I believe Ashley was last on the leaderboard. They picked on him quite a bit about technical stuff.

We'll see the ladies dance tonight.

I thought Macy did a good job tonight, but if I had to pick a lady to win it would be Joanna Krupa. She did a hot salsa tonight, and was by far the best out of all the dancers.

Okay, we are down to five couples. Two dances tonight! Who's going to win? Contestants that are left are Mya, Kelly Osbourne, Donny Osmond, Aaron Carter, and Joanna Krupa.

We are down to the Final Four!!!! I think that Mya will win, but I would be excited if Kelly won. I think that would be cool for her, plus I love Louis Van Amstel, and I would love to see him finally win.

I would like Mya/Dimitri or Derrick/ Joanna. Both or good. But Kelly/Louis grate on my nerves and Donnie is not good enough to win and should go home tonight.

The Finals are going to be great! Mya, Donny, or Kelly? I hope Mya wins, but I could see Kelly taking it, just because the people have kept her going this long. Also, Whitney Houston performs tonight on the show, and I'm really looking forward to that!

Okay, I was wrong. I thought Whitney was performing tonight and tomorrow, but she will only be on tomorrow's finale. Can't wait. I think Mya will win. Kelly messed up too much tonight, and Donny just wasn't as hot as Mya.

I'd forgotten about some of the stars that started the season. It seems like forever ago that there was anyone else in the competion besides the top four. But I guess they are the most memorable because they are still around. So this is it. Hope y'all are watching; it's gonna be a great show!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts