Who sells 3" fence pole in Seattle area?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ceph007

Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
I need 3" fence pole to install my CM 1.2m dish. Where can I buy an 8 foot one in Seattle area?

rob

For 3" not sure, for these 1m primestar dishes I bought cornerpost for chain link fence, they're 2 3/8 or 2 1/2" I forget which. They're about 12bucks at building supply stores here. If you have to have 3" exactly check your local junkyard or metal salvager, unless you want brand new metal!

For 3" not sure, for these 1m primestar dishes I bought cornerpost for chain link fence, they're 2 3/8 or 2 1/2" I forget which. They're about 12bucks at building supply stores here. If you have to have 3" exactly check your local junkyard or metal salvager, unless you want brand new metal!

Thats what I have used also (but not for a primestar dish). I found the walls of the post weak untill I filled the post with cement.

HD and Lowe don't sell 3" dia fence pole? What is basement pole?
I also filled the fence pole for my fortec 90cm with concrete to strengthen it.

Roger that, concrete 'em full. The best one I found was the one they installed the old primestars on, very good rigid pipe.

What is basement pole?

It is a support column that supports your main floor when you have a basement. I thought it was 3 1/2" in diameter, but I could be wrong. At Home Depot, it is usually located in the outside building materials area near the concrete.

you can also ask the depot/lowes to order it for you if they don't have it in the store... but that's odd.. I've seen them in my local stores..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)