Who thought this up???

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
OK this falls under the ":who the hell thought this up?"

Looking at the channel chart for Comcast and I see Spike got moved out of Digital Starter to Preferred. OK I guess. Now that TNA is no longer on there no biggie
But CMT is in.......wait for it..........the SPORTS PACKAGE?????

Really? Not in any other package but that?
I figured it would be in digital preferred if anything else but nope.

You're probably right
This Comcast stuff is all new to me.....last time I had it was 2002 and it was lifeline which consisted of 2-23 which were the locals, TBS, WGN, CNN, shipping channels, 96-99 which were religious and spanish and my favorite was 75 which was 12 hours paid programs and 12 hours (6p-6a) MTV2 when they actually played music :)

Yea that confuses me too, having CMT in the sports entertainment package. It goes to tell you there is much more going on behind the scenes with the Viacom channels. Honestly I could live without Viacom Channels.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Its like Mediacom and their "sports and information pack". So lets throw in 3 stations that arent sports to make those folks pay extra for them

172 FOX College Sports Atlantic
211 Golf Channel
173 FOX College Sports Central
186 NFL Network
213 Outdoor Channel
174 FOX College Sports Pacific
188 SEC Network
238 Fusion
177 Sportsman Channel
189 SEC Network Alternate 1
248 FOX Business Network
178 ESPNU
195 beIN SPORTS
256 Bloomberg
179 FOX Sports 2
196 beIN SPORTS en Español
257 TVG
210 ESPNEWS
270 CCTV-9

Here in Chattanooga Tennessee market, CMT is in sports package too. Started thread last week or so on it. Also in the sports pack are CI and MILITARY HISTORY CHANNEL. Go figure?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts