Who was alive during the Worst disaster in U.S. history?

How new is it? Or are they just saying that it's "new" . . . and it's actually old Coke being said to being "new" . . . .

Don't underestimate the power of nostalgia...I bet the re-released "New Coke" sells well just based on a generation hearing the cautionary tale wondering what it was like. Heck, Pepsi even did a limited re-release of the clear "Crystal Pepsi" couple years ago. If that swill came back, no reason New Coke won't sell.

Funny...I still remember how mad my Mom got when New Coke originally came out, and how happy she was when the original came back.

Reactions: TheKrell
Don't underestimate the power of nostalgia...I bet the re-released "New Coke" sells well just based on a generation hearing the cautionary tale wondering what it was like. Heck, Pepsi even did a limited re-release of the clear "Crystal Pepsi" couple years ago. If that swill came back, no reason New Coke won't sell.

Funny...I still remember how mad my Mom got when New Coke originally came out, and how happy she was when the original came back.

Then again it may sell well for a bit and then taper off----like Crystal Pepsi and Tab Clear.

Do you remember " steawberry pepsi"..it might have been regional..but it was nasty

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

If you wonder what it tasted like, "New Coke" was just Diet Coke with sugar/HFCS. It was one of the most repugnant tasting products ever produced. Much like Diet Coke. Still not as bad as Pepsi, of course, but pretty bad.

I was mad when New Coke came out, and almost as mad when Classic Coke came out. (It just wasn't the same.)

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I had a Raspberry Diet Coke at the theater the other day. I remember New Coke. I think it was a gimmick to get more shelf space at the supermarket when they brought back "Coke Classic".

Reactions: Peter Parker
This has been covered numerous times. Here is a good explanation:

FWIW: I liked New Coke when it came out.

Anyone remember Pepsi Free? I also liked that.