• NY Giants

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other---tell us who

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • No one ---they run the table.

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well they are the best on the list. I'm a Pittsburgh fan (they're second to my Lions), but I seriously DON'T see them beating the Pats.

Paul,
The Steelers will bounce back and play well again and be playing well when they play NE. (unless they play NEXT week)
Peoples opinion change from one week to the next as do the momentum of the teams playing.

They will be ready.

Jimbo

You're real classy.

If I thought it would help for them to roll up Belichick, I'd suggest that, since he's the only one I really have a beef with. However, the team would probably still be pretty good without him, so this is the only alternative.

By they way - I'm kidding! I'd never wish injury on anyone... I'm just getting desparate for something - ANYTHING - to keep the Supreme Jerk in the hoodie from having his name attached to the NFL record book any more than it already is.

You're real classy.
Thankyou. I dont even care if they lose a regular season game. AS long as it happens. And if you are a belicheat fan you can not spell "classy". They should have been banned from post season play as a college team would have been. I guess running up the score is also "classy". If the F&cker (Brady) stays in the game after they have a 30 point lead, then its the risk they take. :rolleyes:

Thankyou. I dont even care if they lose a regular season game. AS long as it happens. And if you are a belicheat fan you can not spell "classy". They should have been banned from post season play as a college team would have been. I guess running up the score is also "classy". If the F&cker (Brady) stays in the game after they have a 30 point lead, then its the risk they take. :rolleyes:

More jealousy from a fan of a team that the Pats whooped.

Guess the defense is playing for free, so the offense should take it easy on them. That's quite "liberal" of you, Vurbano :usa

If I thought it would help for them to roll up Belichick, I'd suggest that, since he's the only one I really have a beef with. However, the team would probably still be pretty good without him, so this is the only alternative.

By they way - I'm kidding! I'd never wish injury on anyone... I'm just getting desparate for something - ANYTHING - to keep the Supreme Jerk in the hoodie from having his name attached to the NFL record book any more than it already is.

I know how you feel, I felt the exact same way when the Colts(Manning and Dungy specifically) started 13-0 and during last years Superbowl.

Well it si closed now. In the end just under half of you think Pittsburgh will pull it off. I guess we will see what happens.

I know how you feel, I felt the exact same way when the Colts(Manning and Dungy specifically) started 13-0 and during last years Superbowl.

Yeah, except that when the Colts did that they were rarely up by more than a couple touchdowns and never went for it on 4th down when they were, something the Pats have made a habit of this year. A couple of games that year Manning sat the entire 4th quarter.

Sorry, but it's no comparison.

There's a difference between thinking that the other team are professionals and should stop the Pats if they have a problem with it (which I do), and thinking it's ok to play it like Madden, going for it on 4th down the entire game, even when you're up by 40 points (which I don't).

NE. would have to be locked in the hotel for that to happen and even then it would be a forfeit.

Jimbo
ummm Jets just beat Pittsburg, They are division Rivals. In the past Jets/New england games are always competitive..not to mention the Jets head coach is former New England coach..time will tell

Yeah, except that when the Colts did that they were rarely up by more than a couple touchdowns and never went for it on 4th down when they were, something the Pats have made a habit of this year. A couple of games that year Manning sat the entire 4th quarter.

Sorry, but it's no comparison.

There's a difference between thinking that the other team are professionals and should stop the Pats if they have a problem with it (which I do), and thinking it's ok to play it like Madden, going for it on 4th down the entire game, even when you're up by 40 points (which I don't).

Four score and several more - Eric Wilbur's Sports Blog - Boston.com

I don't care about running up the score. I do find the double standard laughable.

I just don't like Pay-me-a-ton and St. Tony.

Go Giants!!!

This reminds me of a game I watched them play against another team that was possibly headed toward perfection in 1998! They may be showing this one on the NFL Network replay for quite sometime! :D I just hope they keep the momentum they have right now for one more quarter...

As a native New Englander I am still in shock that the once lowly Patsies have become the big bad boys of the NFL. Heck they sem to have eclipsed the reputations of the Raiders and Cowboys.

Of course the Bears went undefeated in the regular season twice and lost the championship game and nobody remembers that. NE has three more games to go and that could include a game against either San Diego or Pittsburgh and a rematch with Indy before the Super Bowl. Still a tough row to hoe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts