Who will go home April 14th 2010? (TOP 7)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Which two will go home on April 14th?

• Katie Stevens

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Siobhan Magnus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crystal Bowersox

• Aaron Kelly

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Andrew Garcia

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Casey James

• Lee Dewyze

• Michael Lynche

• Tim Urban

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
TWO WILL GO HOME TONIGHT BECAUSE OF SAVE USED LAST WEEK

Katie Stevens - 17, Middlebury, CT
Siobhan Magnus - 19, Cape Cod, MA
Crystal Bowersox - 24, Elliston, OH

Aaron Kelly - 16, Sonestown, PA
Andrew Garcia - 24, Moreno Valley, CA
Casey James - 27, Fort Worth, TX
Lee Dewyze - 23, Mount Prospect, IL
Michael Lynche 26, St. Pertersburg, FL
Tim Urban - 20, Duncanville, TX

Andrew is dull and pitchy. His rendition of "Hound Dog" was painful to watch/listen to.

Aaron suits a demographic that Disney will snatch-up as soon as he's gone from Idol. He tries hard, but Kara nailed him on her critique of "Blue Suede Shoes". He didn't put enough energy or enthusiasm into it. That song was way to huge for him, and he knew it.

So, those two are my picks for who goes tonight.

It's really a 4-person contest this season, with everyone else just hanging on waiting to get voted off.

It really boils down to Crystal, Michael, Lee and Casey.

Why? Crystal is a solid, consistent performer. Her only slightly off night was when she used the piano for "Midnight Train to Georgia". She knows who she is and what she wants to sing. Just that simple.

Michael: Essentially, soul and R&B man. He's a little inconsistent at times, but when the theme for the week fits his style, he's on the money every time.

Lee: Not a big stage presence, but that can be honed and groomed. He's got a voice that will sell recordings.

Casey: I think this guy could almost be the next Bob Seger (with some James Taylor, Jackson Browne and Stevie Ray Vaughn thrown in).

The top 4 (last season) have all released music and I think the 4 I've listed will do likewise.

Siobhan has talent, but it's not all quite there yet. She can't peg a style (by her own admission) and at 19, really does anyone know what they want to be at that age?

Katie is talented as well, but it's not solid or matured yet...and at 17, why should anyone expect it to be? Same with Aaron.

Tim's hanging on because of that smile. That's about it...

I thought she was kinda cute too and thought she had a pretty decent voice. I did not think she was going to go home tonight though. I figured Andrew was going home and I would have thought that Michael would have joined him though in going home. I think he has a good chance at going home next week unless he performs very well.

I think its a slam dunk for Crystal and she doesn't even know it as she was having doubt the last several weeks like she was very relieved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)