Who won Dish's Free HD Package ?

Just another thing that Dish gets the benefit. I wonder how many people will ultimately not get their prize for one reason or another.

What you see is the people who have responded to the winner's notification, including the release form for making their name public.

Jeepers!!!

I didn't know the Food Network had anything to do with the contest! Was Emeril involved???? :eek:

Well, I have some proof of people actually winning these TV's. We're installing a winner sometime next week in Maryland.

I Won!

:eek: I got a registered letter and had to go to the Post Office to get it. (I was gone last week) Anyway, my first response was, "I don't know these people". So I open the letter and it says I won a 40" HD TV and HD satellite system.

I, however don't remember entering the contest. So, being overly cautious I do an internet search to see if this is real.

I guess it is. I will finish the affidavit today and get it sent off.

Oh, bother, I'll have to rearrange the living room. :D

Congrats!

You know the job we had for installing the HDTV.. come to find out she only had a Dish 300.. couldn't get HD programming. We had to strong arm Dish into giving her a free upgrade. Couldn't believe it, give away a $1000 TV, won't spend an extra $50 bucks for a Dish 500 upgrade.

Wow this board finally has a winner, now that just makes me feel like more of a looser :(

Yes, I've been thinking of upgrading for some time. The buttons on the remote have been sticking and driving me nutts. I just keep forgetting about it until I have to use it again.

Maybe having an old system was the key to winning. :confused:

btw, I've already sent out the affidavit.

Well It got installed last Friday. It took a while but well worth the wait. They also upgraded me to a Superdish.

Not bad for free!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)