Who won Dish's Free HD Package ?

GaryPen said:
I avoid that by stapling it on. It stings a little. But, it keeps the voices away.

I use super glue and Velcro. Sometimes I like to hear the voices :shocked

NightRyder

I think many people here would actually have better odds of winning because they knew about how to get the extra entries into the contest and more likely to have extra channels and so forth. Not only has nobody said they won here, nobody has announced that on any of the satellite message boards although I know many of the people are registered at all there boards.

Elightenment!!!

Dont' ya'll know that the only folks who win in these sort of contests are folks who either do not have a clue what to do with what they win, and nepitismal family members!!! Only thing I ever won in my life was 25 dollars off a scratch off when I was broke. Go figure!!! :eek:

There are only 90 winners on that list. Does this jibe with the rules 25 winners per day for four weeks? There are supposed to be seven hundred and fifty winners!

I Wonder!

I wonder if this had anything to do with CFO resigning? That list kinda looked like an electoral collage spread!!! :eek: :smug

Yup I think they are about 700 winners short.

Even their official rules state 750 winners.

This contest REALLY needs to be investigated by someone.

bjohn said:
heh, this clearly is a scam.

Any lawyers visit satelliteguys?

Me thinks paranoia is running a bit rampant in this thread.:rolleyes:

E* isn't even running this contest. A contract company from Minnesota is. Furthermore the promotion clearly states that the final list of winners won't be available until 8/15. Think about it people...each winner has 14 days to respond to their winning notice. If that person doesn't respond (moved, died, vacation, afraid to accept certified mail) they have to draw again and then that person has another 14 days to respond. Add the time it takes to verify and process the acceptance notices and finally send an updated list back to E*, not to mention how slow E* is about updating their web site and there really isn't anything sinister looking here.

NightRyder

GaryPen said:
Yeah yeah yeah. Well..a CSR told me the list will be fixed in the next software upgrade.

Sorry, that fix has has been postponed indefinitely due to hardware and copyright issues ;)

NightRyder

Actually....D* and V* don't have this list, so that makes E* "The Leader in List Technology". :D

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts