Whole Home DVR issue...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

asumovieman

Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
Bay Area
I have 4 HD DVR's (1 genie and 3 HR23/700) and just this week I noticed that the bedroom HR23 is only showing its recordings and not the other dvr's recording. All the other DVR's show everything including the bedrooms recording. I tried going into the whole home settings and it is set to "share playlist: YES" but still its not aquiring the recordings from the other dvr's. I also went into all the other dvrs and they all say "share playlist: YES". Again the bedroom is only showing its recordings but all the other DVRS are sharing. How do I make the bedroom show all recordings?

Swap the bedroom HR23 with one of the others and see if the problem stays in the bedroom or stays with the same HR23. If it stays in the bedroom its a cable problem, if it stays with the same HR23 then the HR23 is the problem. Also just the reboot when moving them may also fix the problem.

had the problem many times, Rebooting receivers worked every time. Sometimes I had to do both.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)