Whos going to SatelliteExpo?

Scott Greczkowski said:
You really should not have a hard time finding your way around, nor I don't believe you will need to rent a car as I believe the show is actually at or very near the airport. :)

Well, not THAT near. It's at least a cab ride away. The convention hall is out where the off-airport parking is located.

OH!, BTW, I'm there!:D

I wouldn't want to walk from the hotels or the airport, but would use the hotels shuttle rather than rent a car. If you want to go downtown you can catch a hotel shuttle to the airport and catch Marta downtown.

Yup I will be there Friday as well, I will be getting in on Thursday night and leaving on Saturday. I am so looking forward to it! ;)

Scott, I met you there last year & had my picture made at your booth. I was at the same table with you & Claude at the party Sat night.

Can't make this year though. Really wish I could.

If there any new products showing in the expo, can you take a pics and info here ?? Hey, try come down to Dallas next year and we all meet. kekeke

There is already a ton of buzz about the new LCD tv from Humax that has the DIRECTV tuner built into the tv. There is no doubt the Humax booth will be a busy place when they put these on display.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)