Who's the worst quarterback you've ever seen?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Who's the worst quarterback you've ever seen? For me, it would look like Rex Grossman. I mean the guy stunk in Chicago and he stinks with the Redskins. The Redskins look totally lifeless.

The Patriots have had some bad ones: Scott Secules, Tom Ramsey, Tommy Hodson, Scott Zolak, Tom Owen to name a few, but one stands out more than anyone else...............Marc Wilson!

After that brutal 1990 season, I would have rathered go through a root canal and have someone stick forks in my eyes simultaneously, than watch another minute of that stiff.

BTW Mets, Turnoversaurus Rex is also a good (bad) choice.

Fat Boy had talent....he was just stupid and lazy.

I would say the current Raider backup Kyle Boller....
Yeah. He was a bust but I can't say he's the worse I've ever seen. He had a hell of an arm but that's my opinion.to someone else he can be the worse they ever saw.

rey_1178 said:
Yeah. He was a bust but I can't say he's the worse I've ever seen. He had a hell of an arm but that's my opinion.to someone else he can be the worse they ever saw.

Seeing that I saw him closer than most, his 1st year as a starter, he had decent numbers...and though the Raiders end that season with a crappy record, 6-10, he lead them to winning 3 out of final 4. There was promise and hope....

Then his inner Jabba The Hut took over and set us back to miserable lows.

Seeing that I saw him closer than most, his 1st year as a starter, he had decent numbers...and though the Raiders end that season with a crappy record, 6-10, he lead them to winning 3 out of final 4. There was promise and hope....

Then his inner Jabba The Hut took over and set us back to miserable lows.
Same with Rick mirer.after his rookie season he regressed .

Rey...private IM is full and not at a computer to delete stuff.

Mirer, just was not as good as advertised.

Exactly.Pretty much the case for all the qb's mentioned here.if they would've lived up to expectations we wouldn't be even mentioning them right ?

If you want send me a message via gmail. If not I'll ask you again later lol.

Surprised no one has mentioned Curtis Painter.Honorable mention goes to Jake Delhomme post Tommy John surgery.

Surprised no one has mentioned Curtis Painter.Honorable mention goes to Jake Delhomme post Tommy John surgery.

He's terrible alright but I guess the difference is they weren't any high expectations like for some of the other qb's listed here. But he certainly is a candidate lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)